top of page

Payment Methods

Bank Transfer

Bank's Name          : HDFC Bank
Bank Branch             : Tirupur Dharapuram Road
Current A/C Name  : Atlas Corporate
Bank A/C No            : 502000 499 38642
Bank IFSC Code      : HDFC0003724
Swift Code               : HDFCINBBCHE

Place    : Tirupur District - Tamil Nadu.


           Confirm Before Making payment & Share us the Receipt or screenshot after making Payment

IMPORTANT : We Don't Accept Cash Payment & Any Other Mode/ Account Payment Other Than Given Above.


UPI Payment atlas corporate.jpg

Payment Terms :

We usually request 60% advance payment for order confirmation ( Bank deposit / UPI / Online Transfer ) and Remaining 40% before Dispatching or on Delivery. Contact: 9944880096 for more details.

No Credit Basis

Pay Online :

Customers can pay your order amount through online via RazorPay Payment Gateway
          2.5% Bank Charges Applicable on All online Transactions

*Payment Mode*

1- Credit / Debit Card
2- UPI / QR Code
3- NetBanking
4- Wallet
5- Pay Later

bottom of page